Nature Republic Mellow Rose Serum In Tint


One of my favourite beauty stores advertised this amazing lip tint around Christmas time. There were a few colours, but I decided to choose one that was bolder and less "safe" than my usual colours. I absolutely love the bottle colour, as well as the tint colour. It's a serum tint, which means that it makes your lips feel super soft. 


The colour is pretty nice on the skin, and I love that it has a purply tone to it. It's a small tube, so it's ideal to carry around with you. It was so vibrant when I applied the swatch on my wrist! 

My skin does not look like this! For some reason, my fiancé's camera smooths my skin out. My skin is awful and spotty! 

I found that the colour on the stick and on my skin didn't match what was on my lips! It doesn't show as well on my lips, I'm not sure why. I quite like it though, as I'm so self conscious sometimes, and prefer the safer shades of lip tint. The staying power isn't too great though, as it's a serum tint, it went away after an hour of drinking coffee. Usually lip tints stay on my lips for a long time, and I don't need to apply it often. It also didn't dry my lips either as most tints too, and it never cracked and no flaky bits appeared. I'll definitely be buying more colours within this range! There are way too many lip tints to try! 


Kelly 

Comments

  1. If the colour is only off by a bit It sounds like a great product all the same! Great and simple review 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it’s not bad! I think I prefer the lighter colour than the bold one!

      Delete
  2. That shade looks so good on you. I always have trouble with lip colour not staying for long so it doesn't usually deter me from choosing a brand. I don't actually like the long stay variety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s my second favourite tint!! Even if it doesn’t stay too long!

      Delete
  3. Maybe the colour of your lips faded it slightly? Either way it looks lovely. I have really red lips and people often think I'm wearing lipstick when I'm not. The trouble is I prefer the more nude look. We can never be happy with what we have can we?! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah maybe! I think my lips are dark so you can’t really see it well!

      Delete
  4. I think that looks really pretty on you. really great review too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every tiny I’ve tried has dried my lips out and made them flaky so I’m very impressed that this one doesn’t! It’s a shame it doesn’t stay on for a long time though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!!! All the tints I use dry it but this one doesn’t. Maybe that’s why it’s not a strong colour!

      Delete
  6. That colour looks amazing! Like you I am a little wary of certtain lip colours but this one looks amazing! I wish I had your boyfriends camera you look stunning! ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty color and looks good on you! I'm really bad at using bold colors on lips so I always use the safe ones and the bright ones just get old and then I have to throw them away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks a lot different when worn than it does in the swatch, but you're right, very pretty either way! It's a shame it doesn't have much staying power, though I've found that with a lot of products that aren't drying so I guess we have to weigh up which qualities mean more to us ha ha! This suits you so well though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Serum tints sound interesting - is it similar to an oil tint in texture? Anything that doesn't dry my lips out is great in my book haha
    I love layering oil tints on top of more long-lasting but drying lip tints so that I get the best of both worlds, maybe that would work here, too!
    By the way, even if you say that your skin doesn't really look like that - you look stunning, magical camera or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colour Kelly as I like strong bold colours, the lip tint looks so lovely on you and suits your skin tone so well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the colour from the swatch on your arm! It suits you though! P.S cute jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ll definitely be on the lookout for this product. Love the color & really like that it doesn’t dry the lips like some lip tints tend to struggle doing. Thank you so much for this review!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a lovely shade, especially on you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing with this lip color 😍
    I have some Nature Republic makeup products and I really like them! Definitely will try it if I see it in the store. Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts