Peelosoft Bubble Soft Exfoliater

I love Korean exfoliators, they always think of everything cool to make people purchase their products! This recent product that I tried is the Peelosoft Bubble Soft Exfoliator. There are NO instructions in English, and I'm glad I did a bit of research before I used it.


The mask looks pretty simple to use, but if you don't read Korean, you'll end up doing it wrong and damaging your face. 

Instructions
1. Using step one, spread the product all over your face but DO NOT rub it in! There's a big light picture at the top, which says to not rub it in as it will be too harsh for your face. 
2. Using step two, apply the product over the first product
3. Massage it around your face until it foams up. 

The product in step one is white with a lot of "beads" in it. As the ingredients are in Korean, I have no idea what's in it! It feels and tastes a lot like baking soda. When step two is applied (a clear gel), the product starts to lather up. It's at this step when you're supposed to massage into your face. 

Peelosoft claims to open pores with a slight heating effect to remove all the old skin cells. The gel cleans out the pores and reacts together to foam up. It contains lactic acid and salicylic acid to cleanse throughly and create smooth skin. 

I really liked this exfoliator, I thought it was pretty cool and it definitely did the job. My face feels so much smoother, especially around my chin area. I've been having problems with dry bumpy skin there, and this product has definitely "buffed" it and made it smooth. The only downside is the taste, I accidentally got it in my mouth and it pretty much tastes like soapy baking soda. 

This product was bought for 1000W (less than £1) which is a huge bonus for me! It's so cheap and it works! You can find this on eBay, for $2, so go get it and try it out! 

Happy blogging,

Kelly 

Comments

  1. I’ve wanted to try a bubbling / foaming exfoliator for a while now and this one sounds really cool! I can’t believe how cheap it is, it seems like great value for money
    Suffering Wanderlust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how cheap it is! It means I can buy more and it works so well!

      Delete
  2. Good price especially if it worked so well. I'm so amazed of all the products there is, it's like a beauty heaven :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I’m in the best place for beauty products :)

      Delete
  3. This looks cool. Never reeked one of these xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's so cheap, it kind of makes me wonder whats in it ahaha Sounds interesting though, never tried any korean skin care products, but always think they look really cool!

    EscapesAndEpiphanies | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re great but the only downside is not knowing what’s in them or if they have been tested on animals.

      Delete
  5. Wow, it looks cool and I'm so glad it worked! Definitely need to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do! It worked so well and super cheap

      Delete
  6. This seems like it is a really good and affordable exfoliated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it did a pretty good job - especially for how cheap it was! I'd be worried of doing it wrong and accidentally slightly rubbing in the first step haha

    Amy,
    https://creativenails.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so interesting. I'm a big fan of lactic aid exfoliators. Can you feel it bubbling on your skin? Having no English instructions would scare me! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I love finding cheap products that still do what they promise. It's such a good feeling to find a bargain haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an interesting concept, it sounds amazing and for the cheap price tag I think I might give it a go myself.

    Emma x

    emmarollason.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I laughed out loud when you said you got it in your mouth LOL, oh kelly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve never used an exfoliater so I’ll have to try this one out! Seems like an awesome product and right in my budget haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like such a cheap product which works so well, such a good bargain hunter you are

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bubbling and peeling masks are so much fun! But they can be so messy to clean off, so I'm often too lazy :) But I need to take more care of my chin area especially, so thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like an interesting concept! I've heard so many good things about Korean skincare however I've never tried any so I might have a look into purchasing some! A great review X

    elise // elssthinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've seen these bubble exfoiliators in the store before and wonder if they would suit my skin! I have sensitive skin so I'm quite afraid of trying it out! Probably have to do a spot test first to see how it goes. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts