Windbell Homestay Villa, Hoi An Review


Gosh, Vietnam was absolutely amazing, and I am so glad that I got to go there and see the amazing country. I wanted to write this review of the villa I stayed in, because they were awesome, and would love to go back there. From the moment David and I were picked up from the airport, to the moment we left was great.

To start, the hotel contacted me by email to get more details about our stay and I managed to arrange airport pick up. As we flew to Da Nang, it was an hour to get to Hoi An where our hotel was located. It made our trip so much easier by having hotel transfer. I didn't feel any anxiety what so ever! 

As we arrived at the hotel, they offered us juice as we checked in. Everything was already paid for on Opodo, so we didn't have to worry about having enough money left at the end of the trip for the hotel price. Check in was a breeze and the young guy who worked there (or maybe a relative) was super friendly. I wish I got his name, but alas I wasn't thinking.




Our hotel room was AMAZING! It was so spacious and the bathroom was huge with a lush bathtub. Our door opened out into the pool area, and it was so beautiful. They decorated the place full of plants and the pool was super clean. They also had a little reading area outside too.



The hotel also offers private tours as I have mentioned before in previous posts. The tours were so cheap, at around $30 per private car. It was so easy to arrange, we just had to ask reception the day before and on the day, the car would be there to pick us up.



David and I ate in the hotel restaurant every day, for breakfast (included) and also lunch. We could have easily eaten elsewhere, but the food was so good there, and we preferred to give them the business and also pay at the end of our stay.


We stayed for 3 nights and the total was 2.5 Million VND which is about £80. How cheap is that? Also, with everything added, the lunches, minibar, private cars and airport transfer it was around 1.4 million VND and that was only £45! It was crazy how cheap Vietnam was, we bought a decent amount of money and found it impossible to spend it all.

Can you believe that for two people plus a flight was around £400? Not including spending money for gifts.

If you are ever in Hoi An, be sure to check out Windbell Homestay Villa. Here are the details for the place!

Facebook
Opodo

Address: Chau Trung, 127 Nguyá»…n Tri PhÆ°Æ¡ng, Há»™i An, Quảng Nam 05100, Vietnam


'till next time,

Kelly

Comments

  1. I remember seeing the place on your vlog and it's absolutely gorgeous. I can totally see myself booking it if I ever get to visit Hoi An.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised at their hospitality and hot cheap it was!

      Delete
  2. This place is sooooo cool! I really love the overall look of it and the room looks amazing! If I ever go to Hoi An, I'll definitely book it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really peaceful, they kitted it out with a tone of plants and the guy even bought a few plants when taking us on tours!

      Delete
  3. This looks like a lovely place to stay! I'd love to visit one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks soo wonderful Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that IS cheap!! Definitely will remember this for when I eventually get there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, do! Their private cars were amazing! Saves on time !

      Delete
  6. I hope you get to go :)! This place was amazing and super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can’t believe how cheap that all was! And it looks like you had an amazing time! That pool area looked an amazing place to relax and chill after a busy day exploring ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks and sounds like such a cute, but still clean hotel! I´ve never given Vietman much consideration when it comes to traveling, but this just completely changed my mind! Will definitely be put on my bucket list haha! xx
    https://antoniagsnr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hotel looks amazing! I can't believe how cheap it was! It sounds like you had an amazing time x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg... that is cheap!! loved the place...
    all your posts are so nice and detailed... really makes me wanna visit Vietnam... hopefully one day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts