Caolion White Cake Pack




This is a sister product to the Caolion O2 Bubble Pore Pack which I reviewed a few months ago. As stated in my previous post, I like buying smaller sample packs, so that I don't have to commit to buying the full product, incase it doesn't suit my face. This was only 1,000won (£1) from Art Box, but you can buy the full size on Amazon here for $25. 


This is the Caolion Pore White Cake Pack. It helps unbalanced skin and helps to keep your face radiant and elastic. The product contains Alaskin glacial water and white clay. The white clay is supposed to help draw out impurities and also helps with the trapped sebum in your pores. Also in the product, it has pomegranate, fig, gingko and mulberry to help with raging. There is also glutinous rice powder and buckwheat flour for hydration of the dead skin on your face. 


The pack had a small glob of product in it, I was a little disappointed when I first opened it, as I thought there wasn't a lot of product in there. However, it was enough to cover my whole face with some left over! I made sure to use it all though, and slathered it on. 


It didn't really have a smell, but the clay smeared on my face pretty well, and it didn't feel too drying. It was really minty, and it made my face tingle. I love it when a mask makes my face tingle! I absolutely love this mask, and I'm going to purchase the full version. I prefer this pack to the bubbling pack, and think it worked wonders for my red skin. It soothed some of my spots and made my face feel super smooth. 

My links are not affiliated, so I won't make money from this!


Kelly

Comments

  1. I like when they make my face tingle also lol. It really didn’t look like a lot so it’s cool you get so much from so little! Sounds like a pretty awesome product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when face mask or facial products make my skin tingle too! I've never heard of white clay but if it does what you says it does, then I would love to try this product. Great post Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the face tingle too! It makes me feel like it's actually working lol, and I can tell by the other comments that everyone seems to like that feeling! I'm surprised you said it wasn't too drying, bc clay masks tend to rob me of all moisture. great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I recognised the packaging when I saw the pic...now I know its the sister product to the earlier review you did. Glad you enjoyed the clay mask. I love masks that make my face tingle too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like white clay is an ingredient. It's great that you can buy the little ones first to test stuff out! I wish you could do that with everything x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that sounds perfect for my skin as i also suffer from redness, which sucks but hey ho! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great product. I knew that Alaskan mud was great for the skin but didn't know the water also had benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a good review. I am happy to read that the mask works as promised 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that tingly feeling as well! I find it's so refreshing and I feel like it's really doing something good for my skin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The little portion of product does look a bit sad - usually in these single-serve packagings, I still get two or three uses... But it's minty! I love mint-scented products and want to get myself a clay mask for summer anyway, so I'll keep my eyes open for this one. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the tingling sensation! Feels like the product is actually working. Really want to try this mask and I wish our Art Box had skincare section! It's pretty much only stationary and some clothing there.
    Loved your post xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love big thick minty masks my face always feels so much cleaner. When i saw the open picture of the mask i thought how would you manage to cover a face so glad it did though.


    www.beautyreviewsandbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too love getting sample sizes so I can see what I think of it! I didn’t think the amount of product would cover your face so it’s pretty impressive that it did!

    Suffering Wanderlust

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts