Skin Food: Black Sugar Perfect Scrub Foam


Black sugar is my absolute favourite beauty ingredient. Skin Food has been one of the biggest sellers of products which contain black sugar. Black sugar contains glycolic acid and vitamin B, which helps to keep your skin looking healthy and helps with the development of skin cells. 
Skin food have a product called the Black Sugar Exfoliating Mask, which is absolutely great for your skin. I used the product last year, but I never reviewed it. The mask is great, and it leaves your skin feeling soft. 


This product is a black sugar scrub foam wash. It contains black sugar and is great for exfoliating and using every day! You can choose the extent of the exfoliating by adding water to the foam. Some days, when I feel that my skin has been exfoliated enough, I lather it up in warm water before washing my face. On days when I want to exfoliate, I add a tiny drop of water and it's enough to make my face feel smooth. 

I absolutely love this product and as I write this, I have about 1/4 left! It's definitely worth the purchase and it doesn't smell too sickly either.
You can purchase this product on Amazon, and my link isn't affiliated, so I earn no money from you using this link! 

I hope you get to try this product! I loved it, and I hope you do too!


Kelly



Comments

  1. I really want to try Skin Food Black Sugar Exfoliating Mask and now this foam wash is also on my wish list. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have read about black sugar but I would love to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis sounds amazing! Never heard of black sugar masks but I’m gonna start looking into it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of black sugar before so it was great reading about it. Seems really natural and organic too compared to some of the products that use microbeads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and I totally love it!! Great review girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me want to use skin masks and as I'm turning into an old person it's probably a good idea to start taking care of myself! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I always wanted to try this!! I'm going to try and find it when I go overseas! Hoping it will work well on my skin :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried this one years ago and still remember how good it smelled! I wanted to eat it!
    It's also one of the few "rough" peelings that weren't at all harsh on my sensitive skin. I should try making my own one day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the sound of this gonna try and get some love a good scrub to make my skin feel soft !


    www.beautyreviewsandbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts