Lolo Skinny Patch


Lolo Skinny Patches are all over Korea. I've seen them numerous times when going into beauty shops and always wondered what they do. They're pretty cheap at 3,000W (£2) for three sets of the stomach patches, and the same price for two sets of thigh patches. 


Benefits

  • By using these patches, you're supposed to be able to lose up to 2-10kg in one treatment
  • Increase metabolism
  • Improve blood circulation
  • 100% safe with no side effects. 
How it works

1. Wear each patch for 8 hours. You can wear it to bed, or wear it while you are at work. 
2. Peel off the backing, and stick it on the stomach area and also on your thighs
3. After 8 hours (The logo may disappear, mine didn't), peel them off. 

My Thoughts
THESE ARE NAFF!!!! I kind of knew this already, noway can these work with weight loss. I measured my body parts and they stayed the same. I also didn't notice any weight loss changes. I stuck to my usual diet, and I remain the same weight. 

The ABSOLUTE downside to this product is when you remove it. I swore my head off removing these! They stuck on like glue, and I honestly thought my skin was going to rip off. My skin also felt itchy too. 

So, end verdict, don't buy them. They're just a gimmick! However, it was interesting to see if it worked. There are so many adds recommending these and that "celebrities" use them. 

What do you think? Would you give them a go? 


Kelly


Comments

  1. These are interesting, but definitely a gimmick. I don't think I'd ever think it curious enough to give it a go but it's always funny to see what is out there that claims to help with weight loss. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I'm laughing so hard. I can totally feel the frustration of a product that doesn't work and is painful as hell to take off. Sorry they didn't work, but thanks for the good laugh haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was something I could put on and lose weight by doing nothingšŸ˜« It's a pity that these patches didn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound very interesting but it’s a shame they’re a gimmick. I also really feel for you trying to remove them, it sounded so painful!

    Suffering Wanderlust

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, I see these kind of patches all the time! Quick question but what does NAFF mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen these all over the place and was always curious (aaand very skeptical lol) so thanks for the review! Too bad that they don't work miracles.
    I did try some sort of leg patch that REALLY relaxed and slimmed my swollen legs after a long flight and lots of walking. Not weight-loss or anything, just cooling and releasing tension, so the volume went down. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard of these but they are something I'm not interested in. Of course, who wouldn't want miracles to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. That’s crazy. It’s irritating how companies can promote things that don’t even work. Smh it has happened to me more than once so I feel your frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, these lolo patches sound amazing in theory but how unfortunate that they don't work and are a gimmick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's unfortunate that companies spend so much effort marketing gimmicky products like these to fool people. I am glad you have shared your honest feedback here. Hopefully it will deter people from buying this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks so painful to take off, really looks like a waxing product! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts