Blogmas, Day 9 The Perfect Winter Outfit For Your Dog

It's day 9! I feel like these 9 days have dragged though, it's probably because I can't wait for Christmas! So, it's Winter, and it's super cold now. I have a dog (Monroe), so I thought it would be pretty cute to show you my dog's winter outfit. It's the ONLY jacket that he lets me put on him. Anything else, he eats and tries to get off. There have been a few times when he wouldn't walk with anything on; he would just sit there on the road waiting for you to take him back home.



Monroe was given this jacket as it didn't fit my friend's dog. It fits him comfortably and I think it makes him look like a grandpa. The jacket is pretty thick, and also has a little hood (which doesn't really work). There's only one problem with this jacket; it's too long! I have to do up the first two buttons and leave the last two undone, or his penis gets trapped under and he pees in it (Made this mistake the first time I took him out in it)!

Do you have a favourite item of clothing for your pet?

Kelly



Comments

  1. I have got link a few xmas jumpers this year he looks so confused �� he also has a fleece lined raincoat these sausages don't like the rain much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're right! He doesn't like rain, he doesn't like the sun, he doesn't like snow, he doesn't like when it's too cold....he doesn't like anything apart from food and sleep ^-^!

      Delete
  2. Monroe looks very handsome in his jacket <3. I think our little one (Uno) needs a jacket too because suddenly we got some snow/hail today. And Uno loves snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monroe is absolutely gorgeous! I think he looks very cosy in his jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a cutie! I dont think my cat would let me dress her Aha x
    LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Literally the cutest thing I’ve seen all week! I want a dog so much more now than I did even before! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! How adorable is Monroe!!! I have two dogs and they just look at me (side eyes) at me when I put anything on. They basically say "damn human"! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Thanks for sharing!
    The Life of a Booknerdaddict

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts