Blogmas, Day 5: What Christmas Dinner Should Include

What does your Christmas dinner look like? Is there anything that you must have on your dinner? Everyone likes their specific dinners. For me, I need to feel super full after eating to the point where I have to lie in front of the fire and have a nap!


My dinners have to have the following things, and it looks pretty much like this photo. I wish the presentation skills were a bit better though!
Here's my list, with the best ones at the top!

1) Sprouts. In any shape or form. I love sprouts and could eat these as a snack all day! 
2) Cabbage. I love my greens! 
3) Honey roasted carrots and parsnips. 
4) Mashed potatoes
5) Stuffing
6) Gravy!!!! Who has Christmas dinner without gravy? 
7) Cranberry sauce. 
8) Pigs in blankets
9) Turkey 



Every Christmas meal has to have a starter too! And my favourite out of all the starters out there is smoked salmon, prawns and that pinky sauce you have with it (Prawn Marie??). Desserts are always an option and I generally don't care about them. I'm more of a savoury girl! I wouldn't say no to a cheese board though! 

So that's my Christmas dinner, 
What do you HAVE to have on yours? 

Happy Blogmas

Kelly 

Comments

  1. Sounds lovely! As I'm vegetarian I usually have a pine nut roast instead of the turkey, but otherwise I have a lot of the same! x

    LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me so hungry! We never have mashed potatoes at Christmas (now really craving some), but I can never pass up some of my nans amazing stuffing! x

    Lizzie | www.lizziegines.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely and the picture looks AMAZING, I've just had dinner and your picture has made me hungry...again haha. Christmas dinner always gets me so excited!

    Holly x
    adailydoseofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! Except I really don’t know what sprouts are and I don’t like Turkey AT ALL. But I loved everything else on your list ESPECIALLY the cabbage! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the ultimate Christmas Dinner. Love everything you mentioned. In our house there is always something spicy as well like a stir fry or a curry dish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts