Blogmas, Day 21 Christmas Plans



This year, my plans are a little different. Christmas isn’t a big holiday over here in Korea. I have only have the Monday off, so it’s back to work on Tuesday, which sucks. Luckily, I have the weekend, too. 

I’ll be celebrating my Christmas on the Sunday around at a friends house with my fiancé, David and my dog. There will be a few others around I think. 

Then on the Monday, it will be my Boxing Day. David an I plan on having a huge cook off and eat another big meal. We are unsure whether we should open our gifts on the Sunday or on actual Christmas Day. 

What are your plans? 

Kelly

Comments

  1. It sucks that you don’t get much time off but it sounds lovely that you and you’re fiancé will get to spend some quality time together! My parents are divorced so I split Christmas Day between both of their houses, and this year I’m hoping to spend a few hours with my boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have wonderful plans. Eating is never bad in my book. 😁 Hope you have wonderful holidays with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame that you don't get more time off . What are the big holidays in Korea are they much different to the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely! I'm going to celebrate with all my family and cousins and hopefully play lots of games and eat a ton of nice food x

    LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't have off for Christmas? Awww.. At least you have sunday plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s great that you found the positive points despite not having a lot of time off! A cook off sounds like so much fun!! This Christmas my boyfriend and I are splitting time between my family and his. It’ll be a first so I’m both excited and dreading it at the same time just because of all the extra traveling and I don’t like long car rides! I hope your Christmas is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luckily you can still spend the time off with your fiancé and doggo. I hope you get to relax a little bit and still have the Christmas spirit :)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts