Blogmas, Day 19 Ginger and Oatmeal Cookies

I made a ginger bread cookie at the start of blogmas, but decided to some more baking and made some ginger and oatmeal cookies. Don't be fooled by the name, they aren't healthy. I also decorated them, and it made me feel totally christmassy!


Ingredients

125g butter
55g caster sugar
150g plain flour
20g oats
1tbsp ginger spice/powder 

Method

1. Cream the butter and caster sugar together. 
2. Gradually stir in the flour, ginger and oats, until it becomes dough like. 
3. On a floured surface, roll out the dough (about 1cm). 
4. Bake at 200 degrees celsius for about 20 minutes. 
5. Cool and ice the cookies 



Which design do you like the best? My favourite one is the bottom right ^-^! 

Happy Blogmas,

Kelly 

Comments

  1. I don't eat too much Christmas cookies but they always look really cute! I think my favorite one has to be the on in the middle on top line :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so good at everything?? Knitting??? Cookies?? These look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, yum, yum. These look so good!

    Love Eleanor May | www.eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just made me so hungry! Lol they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they look so pretty! You’ve made me so hungry now lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo these look so sweet! I don't usually like gingerbread but these certainly look cute!

    LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts