Blogmas, Day 13: Favourite Winter Outfit

It's super cold, and we all have our "go to" outfits! One of the key things for me is finding something that is comfortable and warm. I hate feeling too cold, or even too hot! Korean winters get really cold, colder than in the UK! It's less wet though, and also less windy.
My go to winter coat is a padded one, I hate anything that's not padded in Winter. I find that it keeps me warmer for longer, and they mostly have huge pockets for my hands.


Usually, I wear thermals over my lingerie for extra warmth, followed by a long sleeved shirt and a sweater. My favourite winter sweater is my red and white "Where's Wally?" one. Followed by stretchy jeans. I hate normal jeans now, and only wear "one size" stretchy pants. What do you think about one size clothes? 
My coat is padded with goose feathers and also has a huge hood. The hood comes to about 3 inches away from my face and zips up to cover my mouth. There's a wooly part inside which zips up, as well as an outer zipper and buttons. 
Of course, it gets pretty icy and snowy here in Korea, so a good pair of boots with cozy socks is needed. I like the climbing style boots, as I find my Uggs are too slippery. These also keep my feet really warm. 


Lastly, depending on my mood, I would wear a hat and scarf. This is my new favourite set, which I bought from a seller here in Korea. She custom made it for me, and made my scarf 2 metres long! I love long scarfs. 

Happy Blogmas, 

Kelly 

Comments

  1. Love that coat you also realky suit hats i wish i did i actually look like a wally in one haha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! Big coats like that are hard to pull off, but you totally rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love long scarfs too, and yours look so cosy! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat and scarf look is GORGEOUS! It looks so good on you! You’re so gorgeous! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw such a cute outfit! Looks so cosy and warm

    LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts