Blogmas, Day 11: Top 5 Christmas Songs

I posted about my favourite Christmas movies the other day, so here's one about my favourite Christmas songs. There are so many out there and I catch myself singing these 5 pretty frequently, or humming the tune. It's bad luck to sing Christmas songs at different times of the year, but I don't care :]. My top 5 Christmas songs are:

1) Last Christmas
Sung by Wham! This was always the song my mum would play in the car. So, since then it has been a favourite of mine.

2) Jingle Bell Rock
A super catchy song, and I love it mostly due to the movie Mean Girls!

3) When Christmas Comes To Town
This one is from Polar Express. I love this movie, and this song was my favourite from it. My favourite scene from the movie is when they sing this song. It's a beautiful song, and the lyrics are so meaningful.

4) Santa Claus is Coming To Town
I catch myself singing this one a lot in the shower. I don't know why, maybe because it's super catchy?

5) Merry Christmas Everyone
Another catchy tune! It's a jolly wee tune, and always lifts my spirits when I hear it.

This was a really hard list to make! There are so many songs out there, and I love them all!

What about you? Any favourites at this time of year?

Happy Blogmas,

Kelly

Comments

  1. Great list! I love all of these, the old ones are the best! I'm also kind of ashamed to say that I kind of love Justin Bieber's Mistletoe and Santa Tell me by Arianna Grande (Don't tell anyone though haha)

    LoneTeenTraveller | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised All I Want For Christmas is not on here, but I have to admit these are CLASSICS! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so good songs so great list! We have this extremely sad and beautiful Christmas song in Finland that makes me cry everytime. Prefer the happy ones in public, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this list! My favourite has to be Fairytale Of New York by The Pogues :)

    www.beautydose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn’t think of when Christmas comes to town! LOVE that song! It’s so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts