New Hobby!

I've been thinking about getting a DSLR since I saw the blood moon a few weeks ago. It would have been nice to have a decent camera to tak photos with! I was looking at prices of cameras and it would have been expensice to buy a new one. Luckily, someone in my community was selling a Canon T3 DSLR for 250,000 won, which is around 250 dollars or 180 pounds. This included the kit lens and a telephoto lens! Not bad! 

Here are a few photos I have taken the past few days. They were the only ones I was happy with and felt like sharing. I took over 500 photo's and only 12 made the cut! 



Breakast one day! I love the close up shot! I managed to get the back to blur. I'm not sure how! 




Although a bit blurry, I love this shot! 


This was a completely random shot. I love it! 


Close up of a butteryfly. I took about 20 photographs! 

A cricket I found whilst fishing. This little thing stayed still for me!

A bee collecting pollen. 
I'm sad I couldn't get a nice close up of the bee! The bee was collecting pollen, and you could see the pollen being gathered on her legs! 

I'm quite happy with how these turned out! 

Check out my 
and

Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts