The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Toner [Review]

Toners here in Korea are a little different to the ones back in the UK. Or so I read. Apparently the ones we have back home are full of alcohol, and are harsher on the face. 


This is The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Toner. I bought it while it was on sale, the original price is 12,900 won (Around £6). It's a nice sleek 150 ml bottle. The packaging is pretty simple too which made me want to buy it. According to the manufacturers, the Jeju volcanic ash is great for sebum, it makes your skin silky soft without being oily. There is also 2,370mg of city defender complex to help your skin from city fine dust. 

Directions
Wash your face using a cleanser. Pump some of the toner onto your hands and apply to the skin. You can also use a cotton pad. Make sure you shake the product well. 

Ingredients
Volcanic ash, Sasa extract, Akebia Quinata extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, 
panthenol, menthol, lemon peel oil, volcanic ash 60mg, lavender oil, rosemary leaf oil, bergamot fruit oil, orange oil, olice oil, grapefruit oil, rose oil.

The texture of this toner is a little more viscous than the usual toner. The ones I have used were basically as thin as water. This one has a little more oompf to it. Most likely due to all of the oils that are added...

I have been using this for about a month now, I can't 100% say it works for sebum control but it does make my face super soft! There isn't a smell to it either. Its really cool and relaxing for my face. I really like this toner, and I would definitely buy it again (even at full price). 

'till next time,

Kelly 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts