Week 3. Running Diary Day 9

Hello.
Yes! I hit my target of 5K. One week early too. 
It was tough at one point when it went uphill for a good while. 
I decided to head a route that I've never been to before, it was such a beautiful day. Bright blue sky, little wind...warm! I live by a golf course called Nigg Bay, the route to and around the course is 5K. Excellent. 
I stupidly didn't take my water bottle with me. Having only started running three weeks ago, I never needed it. It was cold and icy back then, but today the sun was shining, and I was pretty dehydrated by the time I got home. 

I recently joined the gym too. I went a long time between outdoor runs due to having to go to work. I'm not a morning person so can't seem to get out of bed before I have to leave for work (lazy!). 
I joined a 24/h gym, and find it easier to "workout"..basically run on the treadmill after work, sometimes at midnight. 

I'm impressed by my progress! I never thought I'd enjoy running. It's still a chore having to put my gear on and head out, but once I'm out I feel fine. 

I really hope the weather stays like this was a while. It was a beautiful day and it definitely is nicer to run in warmer weather. 

Anyways, 
'till next time, 


Comments

Popular Posts