February-ALREADY!

Hello.
Can you believe that it's the February already? I'm pretty sure 2014 was only yesterday. That's probably due to the fact I keep writing 2014 on every important document before realising my mistake. 
I'm a little late to the band wagon but thought I would make my February goals. I think short term goals and resolutions are better than yearly ones. This month I want to increase my fitness, not just by running outside, but also by going to the gym 3 times a week. I aim to run at least twice a week outdoors, and gym 3 times. 
I also want to bake this month! February kicked off with my cornbread and corndogs. I'm on a healthy kick at the moment, so eating regular meals but reducing in my snacking. I used to go through whole bars of chocolate in less than half an hour. The big sized ones, not the small ones. I could go through multipacks of crisps and eat burger king and KFC for my lunch. It's a wonder how I was not obese!!! 
Luckily, I've been an okay weight all my life (apart from a baby, I was a chubby chub chub!). Right now I've gone through 4 weeks of "healthy" dieting. That's the longest I've gone without a binge of junk. The superbowl sunday was my treat day. I didn't eat an ounce of chocolate or crisps which I am surprised at. 
Anyways, February is all about my fitness and health. Also some baking mixed in there. I love baking, and adding things to my blog! Right now I'm on my second batch of corn bread, hoping it tastes better than my last! 

'till next time, 

Comments

Popular Posts