Week 2. Running Diary Day 5!

Hello. 
I'm on the ball with this running malarkey. What surprises me the most is that I'm enjoying it
Me! A loather of exercise, enjoying running! I'm equally surprised that I can run further than a mile now, even if it's only by a little. 

Usually I like have a days rest before runs, but decided to run again today. A little bit further than yesterday's run with David. Today I reached 1.64 miles. Aiming to run 2 miles by the end of this week, and reach a 5K distance by the end of week 4. 
I'm still a bit self concious with running in public. I hate when there is someone walking in front of me, and I have to pass them. I end up running faster, then losing my pace. A goal of mine is to think less about the people around me. 

'till next time,

Comments

Popular Posts