메리 크리스마르!! Merry Christmas!!

Hello.
Merry Christmas ladie's and gent's! I decided to update as there is not much to do. I hope you all had a very good Christmas, and got to spend time with your loved ones. 
My Christmas was a quiet one, but the magic of Christmas was still there. To be honest, I think my mum might have been the most excited one. She barged into my room at 7am complaining that she couldn't sleep. She blamed my step dad's snoring an taking up all of the bed, but I think she was secretly excited! 

Christmas morning was a bit of a slow one. I didn't get out of bed until 9am, and presents weren't opened until 11am. I received loads of presents. This year I asked for random, inexpensive stocking fillers. Back when I was a kid, that was all my mother could afford, but I loved them. Having stocking fillers to open this year brought back a lot of memories of my childhood Christmas. I'd rather stocking fillers than money. Ruins the spirit.

Back when I was wee (not really that long ago!), my mother used to pretend that Santa has been by sprinkling glitter dust in front of the front door, into the shape of Santa's butt! Then one day, I rummaged through my mother's drawers, and found my Santa letters ¬.¬...

I love Christmas. I love it when family get together, and hang out. This year, we are missing my sister. Although it was probably for the best...there would have been a lot of arguing and grumpiness. What I love most, is the look on people's faces when they open the presents I give them. 

I'm going to end with a little message, which isn't too Christmassy. Today, I thought a lot about the 6 lives lost in Glasgow on the 22nd December. It's such a sad thing to happen at this time of year...or any time of the year for that matter. My thought goes out to the family's involved  in this tragic incident. It makes you appreciate the family you have around you. Rest in Peace to the 6 victims. 


I hope you all had a good day,
'till next time,

Comments

Popular Posts