So Coco Inverness review

Popped in to this wee cafe whilst in Inverness before we got on our bus back to Ullapool. The cafe was nice inside, very spacious. You have to order at the counter, and they give you a wee number. I liked how they did churros! Sadly David and I didn't have time to get them, and just ordered a quick lunch. 
This is the croque monsuier David ordered. It was almost £5! Seems pretty hefty for a cheese and ham toasty! There wasn't anything on the menu which had a decent price for what it was. 

I ordered the cullen skink. This was okay! Salty! They forgot to give me a bread roll too, as you can see they remembered the wee butter portion but no bread. I had to go and ask for one. Anyways, it was alright, almost £5 for this also. It's probably better pricing than for the croque monsuier! 

I was going to get a salad, they had various ones at the counter but it was over £5 for a small! 

I do feel like it wasn't worth it. I would go back to try out the churros and the chocolate section. They apparently have good hot chocolate! We would have benefited more by going to Mcdonalds...hahaha! 

Anyways, will update again if I go back for the churros! 

Kelly

Overall 2/5 Hearts

Popular Posts