An Lantair

The An Lantair is kinda of like an Art museum...but isn't. It's also a cinema, they also have pantomimes, a bar AND a restaurant! David and I had just finished our shopping for Christmas dinner, and we wanted some food before getting the bus back. It was another hour and a half wait for the bus, so we ate at the An Lantair. It is located in the centre town, opposite the County on Kenneth Street. Visit http://www.lanntair.com/content/view/10/80/ for more information. 


The portion's in Stornoway are HUGE! My gosh! I love it! I love walking out of a restaurant/cafe feeling full, rather than feeling okay, or hungry! I had the chicken tikka baked potato. Can't go wrong with a baked potato! It came with crisps and a wee side salad. The salad was good! It had apples in it and a sweet drizzle! Yum! It made me add apples to my own salads at home. This was around £8. Again I forget the pricing, but it was definitely £8-9! 


David had the seafood chowder! It looks amazing right? Because it was :)! He doesn't eat potatoes because he doesn't like them, so I had them..yum. There was salmon and prawns. I think something else...this was around £6. 

David came here for his Christmas night out with his work. He said it was one of the best meals he's ever had! 

Definitely a nice wee place for a coffee or tea too! 

Kells

Overall 5/5 hearts

Popular Posts