More Baking!!

I decided to make one more little thing as I had the ingredients to do so. 
Banana muffins! I had some nice banana bread a few days ago and thought I'd make my own banana muffins! They're really easy and I am no baker! 


Banana Muffin
Ingredients:
3 ripe bananas, mashed
75g butter, melted
1 egg
150g caster sugar
200g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp salt
Sugar for dusting 

Preheat the oven to 180
Mash the bananas up really really well
Add in the egg, butter and sugar and mix mix mix! 

Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt
Fold into the banana mixture 
I used a hand mixer to make sure all banana lumps were gone. I don't like chunky banana in my cake! 

Divide between 12 muffin cases and bake for 20-25 mins! 

Dust with sugar 

Kells

Popular Posts