Two Thin Laddies!

So. There is Two Fat Ladies in Glasgow. But over here we have a lovely little cafe called "Two Thin Laddies"! I love this place. It's the music and the decor that's made me fall for the place. And to top it all, the food was good too! A meal was around £6 a pop. Drinks around £2 I think. Sadly I can't find a website to direct you. Their soups are meat free, gluten free, dairy free! This cafe is located on 103 High Riggs, Edinburgh. 
The counter bit where you can see them preparing stuff :)
Some sort of "mountain" hot chocolate and fresh orange juice with lemonade
Not sure why I took this photo...
Mine! Coronation Chicken Panini =]
His! Macaroni cheese! Damn it was good!

Yaaaah ♥

LOL. Epic hoody!! Mushroom!

Definitely visit this place! It's worth a visit! It's so friendly. The toilets are odd though. You have to walk through to the back next to the kitchen. Other than it's pretty awesome

Popular Posts