Just because

Hello ♥
It's been a wee while since I posted decent a real blog post! I've not had much to update really. 
The biggest news I have is that I am going to be competing in the Great North Run on September 18th. As some people know, I've completed it in 2007 when I walked most of the 13.1 miles in 3 hours 10 minutes which is pretty appalling. Even an old granny beat me by 10 mins! 
But yes. I plan on beating my 3 hours 10! I aim to finish it in under 2 hours 50! 
I'll be raising money for Scope, which is a charity for disabled people who have Cerebral Palsy. I never got my own place. I had to go through a charity in which I have to raise a minimum amount. 

This is the route

It should be interesting! I look forward to finishing the whole run with a greasy fat cheese burger with lots of onions and tomato sauce! Maybe two of them and some chips! It's pretty awesome too the atmosphere at the end. There is a lot of people and also the year I completed it the Red Arrows were performing! 

A lot has happened with friends lately. I have found that some are just not worth the hassle. I don't want to go into any real details but when you talk to a friend, that friend should not be talking about themselves 24/7 throughout the whole conversation. Also some other so called friends are so two faced it's unreal. I know I am two-faced but to go on and lie about somethings which aren't true is ridiculous. My real friends know who they are, or at least I hope they do! 
And on that note, I have met some new friends these few weeks. I hope they will stay on to become good friends. They won't get away that easily. 

I wish there was a lot more to update about, but sadly my student life is boring. I spend most nights in bed with my laptop and notes pretending to do work. 

Goodbye

Comments

Popular Posts