2011 is going to be a good year

Hello :)! 
It's been a long time since I wrote a blog. It's been filled with Photo a days! I'm not sure whether to keep that going on here. I'll keep it going on facebook. Any suggestions?
Well this week has been brilliant and will carry on to be brilliant. On Saturday 8th January 2011, I completed the Bupa Great Winter Run. It was only 5K. I did find it tough. I'm extremely unfit right now, so running for 1 minute literally takes the life out of me. I completed it in 39minutes and 47seconds. I raised £190 for RNLI (Royal Life Boat Institution). I'm proud of my time. It is a little on the slow side at 13min/mile. 

I have also entered for a half marathon! It starts on the 18th September 2011. I am currently training for it. In fact I started today! I am following a training program. I ran 10 mins. It was a shaky 10 mins, I ran for 7 mins then stopped, ran another 2 then ran another 1. Will try again tomorrow!

I shall be running for Cystic Fibrosis trust and hopefully I will make lots of money for them! 
So please if you can, sponsor me when I receive confirmation for the run :) and a sponsor pack!

That's all for now.
K

Comments

Popular Posts