10 New Year resolutions!

I don't usual make resolutions! Well, I don't usually stick to them hence why I am making 10, so if I break one I have 9 others :)!

1. Take a photo a day and blog it!
2. Join the gym to shift the excess pounds gained from this holiday season
3. Work harder at uni. Aka, staying behind in the library, reading up on notes and what not
4. Bitch less. 
5. Train and complete a half marathon (Bupa Great North Run)
6. Spend less money by only buying things I really need
7. Stay in contact with my friends from Newcastle. Well the ones that deserve it. 
8. Phone my mother at least twice a week to tell her how much I love her
9. Get a part time job at some point in the summer
10. Sort out my skin!! 

Not that creative, but here you go. My goals for the next year!

Comments

Popular Posts