Geek Gear, World of Wizardry February 2018 UNBOXING


Check it out! How has it taken me this long to get a subscription to this box? I knew I would be super excited before I even  got it. I love any thing Harry Potter. I'm pretty sure I would be super happy with whatever I get in this box. Although, I do hope that novelty never wears off! This post is super late, but I already did an unboxing on video on my youtube channel. I just felt like writing a blog post to go with it too.

How to get it

If you check out Geek Gear's website here, you will be able to find the box to subscribe to! They also have two other boxes, a wearable box and a pins box.
It costs £19.99 or around £25 (delivery overseas).

What I got 


As soon as I saw this t shirt, I almost cried. My fiancé thought I almost cried anyways. But yeah, look at that t shirt! It's the best T Shirt EVER! 


I also got a Death Eaters t shirt, which is awesome! I love the colour and the patterns. Both t shirts are super soft and the quality of them are great. I chose the small sized shirts, and I'm glad I did, because they fit so well. I am a size 8-10 in the UK and a size 95 in Korea. 


The Hufflepuff flag! You are able to choose a house to subscribe to when you order. I wish they sent all three, so I could hang them up on my wall. 


A frame which shows the front page of the Quibbler. I have this up on my wall and I hope to get more things like this to stick up there! 
Head girl and Head boy pins! I love these! I don't know what to do with them, but they're now currently stuck on my Hufflepuff flag, on my wall. 


Chocolate frog molds and recipes for chocolate frogs and pumpkin pasties. I have no idea if I will cook these. I will need the motivation to do so. Both recipes look super hard, and there are a lot of ingredients that I need to buy. Who knows, I might have a sudden motivation to make them one day. 


The Harry Potter Colouring Sheets. I was a little disappointed these, ONLY because I have the colouring book, and I have barely touched the colouring book!


Overall, this box was AMAZING, it's the best box I have ever subscribed to. I love the stuff in it and I can't wait for March's box! I hope it comes quickly! 

'till next time,

Kelly 

Comments

  1. I am a Hufflepuff too so I'm loving the flag but yes collecting all four and hanging them together would be awesome.

    If you do try making the chocolate frogs and pumpkin pasties then please share your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg kelly i love this! I need to try this sub box now too 😂😂 the dobby t-shirt is my fav!



    www.beautyreviewsandbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dobby T shirt made the box totally worth it!

      Delete
  3. Thus sounds perfect of a HP fan. I know just the right person who'd love this 👀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely an amazing box :)! Made my day! I hope your person will love it too!

      Delete
  4. I love Harry Potter too! Those T-shirts are the coolest ever. Maybe it's time to read the books again since it has been some years since I read them last time :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently listened to the audio book! Best decision ever!

      Delete
  5. I want this box sooo much but just can't afford it right now :( How many months have you subscribed for because I'm looking forward to seeing what you get ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I subscribed to 3 months! I love it, hahaha!

      Delete
  6. Oh my freakin' god, I literally adore everything you got! Got a special love for the Dobby tee though!! You got so much too for the price, that's really good! I'm already getting the J.K's Wizarding World from LootCrate but I might have to consider adding this box to my collection, too! So gutted I haven't got this one though it's epic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a Loot crate box too? Oh man I need to check that out!!

      Delete
  7. I'm so glad you loved the box! Such cute t-shirts, I love the chocolate frog moods but its a shame that the recipes are complicated!- https://sophiehearts.net x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There probably not that complicated, I’m just too lazy ^_^

      Delete
  8. I must admit that I´m not the biggest Harry Potter fan haha (I don´t think I´ve ever watched a single HP movie beginning to end lol), but this looks like so much fun for someone who is as obsessed with Harry Potter as you seem to be! xx
    https://antoniagsnr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! But Harry Potter is awesome hahaha! But yes, it is an awesome box :)!

      Delete
  9. Ahh! It feels so good when you find a box that perfectly suits you! All of the items you got look awesome (love that black shirt especially!)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This box sounds awesome! I have to also admit that I haven't seen any of the HP films but this would make a great gift for my friends who have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This box will make any HP fan cringe with joy.

    http://www.lilyofnigeria.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts