Dr Jart Shake & Shot Rubber Soothing Mask


So, I totally bought this product because of the packaging. How weird does it look!? I'm not really sure why they chose a baby's face with a straw thing coming out of its mouth. It was 4,000won (£3), so on the upper end of the price range for masks. It's by Dr Jart, and most of their products are ridiculously over priced. 


The contents include step 1, the shaking rubber and step 2, the shaking shot. The spatula is the straw which comes out of the baby's mouth. 

Instructions

1. Cleanse your face of make up and fully dry it. 
2. Remove the spatula , then mix sachet 1 with sachet 2 in the cup, put on the lid and shake it for a few seconds while covering the hole. 
3. Within 2 minutes, apply the product all over your face, avoiding the eyes and mouth. 


The first sachet had a white, oily, grainy consistency and the shaking shot was a blue liquid. Both had very little smell. 



I found it difficult using the spatula to get the product out of the cup and onto my face. The handle was hard to hold and it was hard to scrape the remaining product at the bottom of the cup. 
Once on the face, it was easy to blend around, however it was VERY drippy. It did harden up a bit as I applied, and it felt a bit like cottage cheese. 


Once on the face, I left it to dry and found that it dripped, but hardened in some places. It reminded me a lot of Mrs Doubtfire, when she put cream cake on her face! 


Anyways, once it dried, it was easy to peel off and it felt pretty nice doing so. I liked this mask and it was pretty fun using it. It made my skin feel softer and also reduced a lot of redness in my face.

Have you seen these before? I've used other brands before and always think they are pretty fun to use!


Kelly

Comments

  1. Wow, it looks super weird and cool at the same time. I would love to try it! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve NEVER seen this before but it looked like fun to mess around with! I love how you call it the mrs doubtfire mask lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a mask like that before. So great that it was fun to use AND it worked as well :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so weird but I love peeling masks so much, it's so satisfying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the weirdest beauty product I've seen in my life! It looks so intriguing though! So glad that it made your skin softer and less red! If I ever see it, I will try it xo

    Stephanie
    www.stephanievivienne.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rubber masks, even if they're a mess to mix and put on sometimes!
    I've actually seen this particular one in stores nearby, I might go and grab one if it's ever on sale. Dr.Jart really is quite expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...love the packaging but not too sure about the product itself since it drips..would not like that happening to me. I prefer firmer masks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool but funny at the same time! I actually love the packaging and I like how you have to make the mask yourself. I'm not a fan of how drippy it is, but if it does the job then that's all that matters. Great post as always Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a strange design! I always love your face mask posts, your photos are great!

    Suffering Wanderlust

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg that packaging, whaaaat! so strange aha. Looks interesting though, might have to check it out!
    EscapesAndEpiphanies | Travel Fashion Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so weird! But I think it would be so satisfying to peel off haha! Interesting product!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts