Skin Food: Black Sugar Perfect Oil Cleansing Tissue


The Skin Food Black Sugar mask is one of the best sellers in Korea. I came across these black sugar wipes when I was shopping in Skin Food. They were on sale and were buy one pack and get one free for 6,000won (£4). 

There are 40 wipes in each pack and it has a closable plastic lid, which makes it totally ideal as there is no problem with drying out. Usually the ones with the plastic sticky closure will lose it's stickiness and eventually end up drying out. 


I used various products on my skin, (left to right) waterproof gel liner (Tony Moly), Nature Republic Mascara, Nature Republic waterproof eyeliner, Etude House Lip Tint and Nature Republic cream blush. 


The wipe did a pretty good job!! It's an oil based make up remover, so it removed the products with a couple of swipes. I was pretty impressed with how much it removed! I would recommend that you wash your face after using though, as it's pretty oily. 

The only downside to this wipe is the smell. It's pretty sickly, and it has a strong, sweet scent. It also makes your face pretty oily so you have to wash it after. We should be cleansing our faces anyways, but you get those days when you just want to use a wipe and then go to sleep. 

It was a great bargain getting 80 wipes for the price I paid. I'm still using them now, and they work wonders for the waterproof gel liner I use daily. 


Kelly

Comments

  1. This looks like an interesting product. Did you notice your skin reacting at all to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No reactions, it cleaned off the make up really well!

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for cleansing tissues and these look good. Definitely should try them. Great review, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re great and have oil and not just water to cleanse the make up of your face. I much prefer using this to cleansing oils!

      Delete
  3. OMG, I literally have the sugar scrub of this exact thing!! I love love love it, I recommend you get the sugar scrub pot for exfoliating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have it 😂! Also have their strawberry version! I looooove their scrubs!!

      Delete
  4. This is a must have item and I definitely want one of this, always struggling to get make-up off easily especially after a late night out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Haha, I've been one to sleep with it on as I was too lazy to wash it off!

      Delete
  5. Oil based removers are the best love the idea of the oil based wipes. I currently use an oil based cleanser to remove mine but wipes sound a lot easier.

    www.beautyreviewsandbargains co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used an oil cleanser too, but ran out, so chose these wipes :]! I prefer them because I have to use so many cotton pads to wipe makeup off!

      Delete
  6. It looks like a good make up remover! Although I'm not too sure how the oil based wipes will fair with my skin. Scared to break out!

    Stephanie
    www.stephanievivienne.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good! 😊 Glad you liked them. It sounds like you got a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can’t believe how well it took the waterproof liner off! Looks like a great wipe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Korean makeup wipes top all else! I love using these when traveling or as a first step if I have waterproof eye makeup on. Do you use an oil cleanser afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't use oily things on my eyes because my eyes are so sensitive. I have heard a lot of good about the brand though so it's good these worked for you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ow wow, I am so want to try these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts