Thomas J Fudge: Delectable Dark Chocolate Flapjacks

Hello.
Oh my god. These are amazing!!! 

Found these while rooting around The Cooperative for a tasty snack. I love the branding, the design, their "story". It's almost a modern style "vintage" design. According to their website, this is their story: 
"In 1916, our great-great-uncle, Thomas J Fudge, a dapper chap with a distinctive moustache, opened a bakery. A rather remarkable bakery in beautiful, bountiful Dorset. His buns were buttery. His bread was brilliant. His biscuits were the business. He was the one who taught our great-great-grandfather, Percy, his trade. And over 90 years later, we – his family tree – are continuing his remarkable, edible work." 


The pack contains 8 good sized portions of flapjack! 


Half dipped in dark chocolate. 

Appearance: Lovely packaging, you can see what you're buying as there's a cut out hole on the box. Colourful, yet simple. 
Smell: Oaty and sweet!
Texture: Gooey, stodgy, delectable! 
Taste: Sweet, but not overpowering. Highly moreish! The dark chocolate is a beautiful touch. Both for appearance and taste. 
Price: £3.25
Where can I buy? The Coopertive, Waitrose, Ocado. 

I cannot wait to try more of this brand. I've tried their "Mellow and Moreish Pumpkin and Sesame flats" which I will review soon. I want to find the Stem ginger and roasted almond blisscuits. My manager and I have been hunting for these, but can't find them anywhere in Aberdeen!!! 

5/5 hearts for these beautiful flapjacks! 
'till next time, 

Comments

Popular Posts