London! Londres! April 2014

Hello.
Travelling again in April, but not too far! I'm going to London! 
It's my mother's 50th Birthday in May. I gave her a few suggestions for a holiday. Amsterdam, Dublin, a sunny holiday...where does she choose? London! 
The trains are now booked for the end of April! We are going for 3 nights! Arrive on the Friday lunchtime, leave on the Monday lunch time. 

Travelling to and staying in London is a lot more expensive than Amsterdam! Almost £100 more expensive. Luckily, I found train tickets for £32 each there and back. Hotels were costing over £250 for 3 nights, but managed to find a hotel for £160! Outskirts, in Wembley. It's not too far from the centre of London. There's a tube which takes us right in, with one change to get to Kings Cross! 

Currently we have plans to see The Jersey Boys Show! Her idea now mine...not my cup o' tea. Harry Potter Studios! My idea... but she is equally excited. And the Shard. Her idea. I am no way in hell going up that thing. I'll be at the bottom sipping my coffee waiting patiently for her to come down. 

We also plan on seeing all the free attractions. Museums. Westminster...ya know, the usual! 

Anyone with some ideas for places to see, places to eat (which isn't too heavy on the pocket), coffee places, please hit me up! 

'till next time

Comments

Popular Posts