Yoghurt Flavour Coated Cranberries

This is a review of Neal's Yard Wholefoods, Yoghurt flavour coated cranberries. 
I'm a huge fan of snacking, and have been trying to find new products to try. 
I came across these yoghurt flavoured coated cranberries on the Holland and Barrett's website. They offer free delivery, so I thought it would be great to use them to find new snacks. 

I don't like snacking on plain dried cranberries, not because I don't like the taste, but because they don't satisfy my snacking needs. The same goes for other dried fruits like raisins. I do like yoghurt coated raisins more than plain dried ones, so thought I'd enjoy these beauties. 


As soon as I opened them they had a strong cranberry smell. I couldn't wait to tuck in. They were so good, I finished the whole bag in one sitting, not so good when trying to lose weight! 

They come in a 125g bag for £1.99. A little expensive, but totally worth it. They're really sweet, but once you eat one, you can't help eating more. This is the second time I have bought this product, so it's definitely on the list of repurchases. 

Overall I give this product 5/5 hearts! 

 
'till next time, 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment :)
Please leave your blog URL, so I can have a nosey at yours too!

Popular Posts