Graduation

Wow! That's it. I've graduated! It's been 4 years since I started my undergraduate program. I'm happy to say I passed with flying colours. Pretty proud of my result. I remember back in high school when I was told I wouldn't make it through university studying science. Yeah, I may have studied at Edinburgh Napier, which is easy to get into. But it's still the same hard work as all other universities! 

My Mum and Sister attended my graduation which I am so grateful for. So did my Dad who I have not seen for over 5 years. It was pretty freaky. My Sister and Dad almost didn't make it. My Sister travelled from Cambridge and Dad from York, and on their travels North, a train hit a man in Northallerton therefore caused delays which was such a shame. They made it on time in the end. 

Finally! A picture of the three of us :)! Do I look like my dad? Think my sister looks more like him...but not sure :)
With my mum. It's the only photo I have with my mum on this day...:(
With the wee sister :)

Walking across the stage...needless to say I was embarrassed. 
With my supervisor, Dr Linda Gilpin!! 

It was of course raining!! It wouldn't be Scotland without it raining :)!

Well that's it.
x

Comments

Popular Posts