Exams!

Oh my dear God, exam dates are up! I'm absolutely dreading the revision part. I don't mind coursework, I procrastinate much less. But revision? I would rather watch paint dry!
I have no idea what these exams are gonna be like. I looked at past exam papers and I can't answer a single question. I cant wait for these to be over, however 4th year is coming up. It'll be my final year and I am NOT looking forward to it. I want to graduate and get my Bsc hons! But I will miss a few people. I don't know what I'll be doing once I graduate. Hopefully go into a full time job or do a masters. Something which relates to my degree because if I don't do anything related to my degree it would have been a waste of 4 years! 

In my opinion, there is no point in doing a degree unless you're gonna progress into something further. Anyone can go to university and graduate.
I just hope I make something of myself. I hope to make my mother proud, because at the end of the day she has helped me through thick and thin. Screw all those haters who think I can't get anywhere in life. They mean nothing to me. And this goes to part of my family, friends and old teachers.

Comments

Popular Posts