3 days :)

It's not even Christmas yet and I feel like a turkey. No doubt I shall be dieting starting boxing day! 
Had a lovely catch-up with some friends these few days. Today I met up with the lovely Roxanna Bayat! Went to a little coffee shop called the Coffee Trader, I love that place, used to go there all the time. Had an Earl Gray tea :).
'scuse the bad picture quality, there was bad lighting and my Blackberry has no flash!

This is my favourite ice cream place :)! I ate some in the summer but sadly didn't enjoy it because I was calorie counting at the time, and felt uber guilty

Corrr :) Nutella and Cheese cake with Oreos :) Ohh and monkey blood!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas! I attempted to make a heart...and used a black marker for the wording...but it looks rubbish! I tried =)

My hand print =)! 

The camera didn't capture the beauty =/

Lost in all that white stuff 

Meet Ralph

Caught up with Lindsey today also. Sadly she has broken her ankle. However, she does have a purple cast! It was nice to catch up with two lovely people. Met Sean today also, I see him almost everyday hahaha he's my best boy friend =)! 

3 days and counting =)! I love taking photo's can you tell ;)!
Loveeeee

K x

Comments

Popular Posts